Most Affordable ACL Repair Package in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
The Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) is one of the two ‘crossing’ ligaments within the knee. It attaches to the back of the thigh bone and the shin bone at the front and prevents excessive forward movement of the shin on the thigh bone. It also controls the knee during twisting or rotational movements.
Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction (ACL reconstruction) is a surgical tissue graft replacement of the anterior cruciate ligament, located in the knee, to restore its function after anterior cruciate ligament injury. The torn ligament is removed from the knee before the graft is inserted.
Advantages of ACL Repair in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Enables patients o lead active lives and to reduce further damage in the future.
- Enables athletes to continue to play sport and laborers to lift and carrying heavy objects.
- When the ACL injury involves meniscal damage, reconstruction can help minimize any further damage to the knee that can result in the development of knee osteoarthritis.
- Better surgical equipment and facilities
- Healing atmosphere
What is the Package Cost?
The average cost of ACL Repair in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is approximately $7,900. Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
- Medical and rehabilitation fees
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
It is quite easy to get in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, as the city is located at the junction of all major highways and railways connecting the country with the rest of the world. Puerto Vallarta is a resort town on Mexico’s Pacific coast, in Jalisco state. Puerto Vallarta International Airport is connected with all major cities across the world.
For more details on ACL Repair Operation Treatment in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, click the button below!