by Ana Savin
Stem Cell Therapy Can Help Your Autistic Child
As parents, we want the best for our children, as they are our life. We want them to be happy, healthy and we offer them everything they want. If we see them suffering we do everything we can to help them and make them healthy again. This is what being a parent means.
Unfortunately, there are times when no matter what we do it is not enough to help our children. I am talking about Autism and the need to turn to a specialist and get the help we need.
Autism is a severe neuro developmental disorder which affects the child’s behavior, language and social interaction. Although symptoms vary from child to child, in most cases, children with severe autism have difficulty or a complete inability to interact or communicate with other people.
Here are some common autism symptoms:
- Fails to respond to his or her name and has poor eye contact
- Seems to prefer playing alone
- Doesn’t ask for help or request things
- Doesn’t speak or has delayed speech
- Doesn’t appear to understand simple questions or directions
- Performs repetitive movements, such as rocking, spinning or hand-flapping
- Develops specific routines or rituals and becomes disturbed at the slightest change
- May perform activities that could cause self-harm, such as headbanging
No matter how hard we try, if our child suffers from Autism, we cannot help him/her without a specialist and an adequate treatment. One of the most effective treatments for autism is stem cell therapy. The innovative procedure consists of procuring the stem cells from the child’s bone marrow, modifying them in the laboratory and transplanting them in the desired location.
If your child suffers from Autism, do not lose hope. Stem Cell therapy can help your child be normal again and have a happy life!