Best IVF with Egg Donation Package in Cancun, Mexico
Egg donation (also called oocyte donation or ovum donation) can be used as an effective treatment for infertility of all causes except for women with infertility caused by an anatomic problem with the uterus, such as severe intrauterine adhesions. Success rates with egg donation are high, particularly as compared to pregnancy rates in women with poor egg quality and quantity.
Donor egg in IVF is generally used only in women with significantly diminished egg quantity and quality (poor ovarian reserve).
What Are the Advantages of IVF with Egg Donation in Cancun, Mexico?
- Best infertility solutions
- Best-in-the-industry price
- High quality infertility treatment
- Performed by qualified and experienced doctors
- Promotes happy married life
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment?
Cost of IVF with Egg Donation in Cancun, Mexico is $9,800. However, the treatment cost may vary according to the condition of the patient. Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory report analysis. Any additional medication, tests, and/or other medical condition the doctor may diagnose during the procedure will be at an additional cost.
- Medical Fees
- Oocyte Retrieval
- Embryo Transfer
- Egg Donor (includes the donors medications and her compensation and all the eggs the donor provides)
- Blastocyst Culture (if possible)
- Assisted Hatching (if needed)
- Vitrification of remaining embryos with one year maintenance
- Medications at home
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
Cancun, Mexico, officially the Republic of Cancun, Mexico, has multiple flights to enter the country from various destinations. The country is divided into seven provinces, which are subdivided into 81 cantons and 463 districts. You can avail flight connectivity in all major medical tourism destinations of the country.
For more details on IVF with Egg Donation in Cancun, Mexico, click the button below!