Considering Beard Transplantation in Istanbul, Turkey at Affordable Prices
For many, the beard and moustache are a symbol of masculinity. Because the Needle technique leaves no scars, neither in the donor area nor in the receptor area, it is optimal for constructing or reconstructing facial hair.
Growing popular for the past decade, hair transplant in Istanbul, Turkey has drawn men here from all over the world. They are constantly growing in numbers and opting for the cheap hair transplants, while solving the absence of hair, permanently.
Benefits of Beard Transplantation in Istanbul, Turkey
- As the hair implant is done using the natural angles to the grafts, the outcome is a completely natural look.
- Especially in the hair frontline, for the most natural results, it is the most appropriate technique.
- The circular grafts are transplanted in circular holes, leaving a natural healing process with invisible scars.
Cost: The average cost of Beard Transplantation in Istanbul, Turkey is around €2,090/$2,395.
What are the features included in the package?
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctor fees, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garment
What are the features not included in the package?
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
The hairline is the frame of the face. For a male with a desire to enhance his look, a natural beard can be achieved, even if Mother Nature has not been so generous. That is when hair transplant in Istanbul, Turkey can be the best option.
For more information on Beard Transplantation in Istanbul, Turkey, click the button below!
Categories: Hair Transplantation