Autism is a confusion described by the impairment of social interaction, communication, mind-set swings, nervousness, repetitive behaviours and metabolic and digestive issues. Autism influences how data is handled inside of the mind by changing how nerve cells interface and compose.
The stem cell therapy focuses on:
• Communication capacity
• Memory, learning ability, thinking.
Stem cells have the ability to transform into those cells that needed by the body (neurons, oligodendrocytes, blood cells etc.). The improvement consists in restoring damaged neural connections, the formation of new connections between neurons, the acceleration of the brain reactions etc.
With the stem cell therapy, patients suffering from autism can notice the following changes:
• A better tolerance to different foods and digestion.
• Improved communication capacity.
• Improved behaviour.
• Less fear of loud noises, strangers and bright colours (progressive improvement).
• Verbal skills are improved.
• Improving and developing writing.
• Improved self-care skills.
• Increased attention and concentration capacity.
Benefits of the stem cell therapy for autism:
• Stem cell therapy is a new treatment.
• Stem cells can transform and replace destroyed or damaged cells.
• Low risk of complications.
Discover multiple treatment options offered by renowned clinics in Europe! Learn more about stem cell therapy for autism in Europe! Contact us!