Sleeve gastrectomy is a weight-loss surgery in which the stomach is resized to about 15% of its previous size, by removing a big part of the stomach, following the major curve. The edges are then attached both (often with surgical staples) to form a tube with a banana shape. The surgery permanently reduces the dimension of the stomach. The surgery is performed laparoscopically.
Gastric Sleeve Package is $7,000.00 dollars and Includes:
- Transportation (From Yuma, AZ airport or San Diego, CA Airport to the clinic and back to the airport.)
- Hospital Fees
- Pre-Operatory Tests (Labs, X-Rays, Assessment)
- Nutritional Evaluation
- Gastric Plication Surgery
- Doctors’ Fees
- Anesthesiologist Fees
- Hospital Accomodation for patient and 1 another person with access to meals, bathroom, television and wi-fi (Patient is not sent to a hotel for a proper follow-up)
- The period of stay for this surgery how needed.
Categories: Medical Tourism