The stem cells, once transplanted into the patient’s body, have to integrate and differentiate in order to create (‘give birth’) to new, healthy cells, depending on the area in which they have been added. For example, in the case of neurological diseases treated with stem cells, they will have to differentiate into specific types of neurons and, furthermore, once implanted, they will have to know with which types of neurons to connect.
Stem cell clinics worldwide are focused on researching, being up to date and applying the latest therapies for a wide range of diseases. The new and improved technology used makes the treatment process easier and more facile.
- Offer flawless medical services
- Are fully equipped
- Use the latest, up-to-date technology
- Have a friendly, attentive staff
- Have highly trained, internationally recognized doctors
- Use customized treatment plans for each patient
- Stem Cell Therapy, Vienna, Austria
- Regentime, Beirut, Lebanon
- Aivee Institute, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Beike Biotech, Shenzhen, China
- EmCell Clinic | Stem Cell Treatment, Kiev, Ukraine
- Juventas Revitalization Clinic, Werne, Germany
- Progencell-Stem Cell Therapies, Tijuana, Mexico
- ReLife International Medical Center, Beijing, China
- Swiss Medica Chronic Diseases Treatment Clinic, Lugano, Switzerland
Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be expecting.