Be Stone Free with Mexico’s Medical Centres for Kidney Stone Surgery
Do you feel a burning sensation when you urinate or a sharp, cramping pain on your lower abdomen? These symptoms may put you at risk for having kidney stones.
Twenty years ago, open surgery (nephrectomy) was the only option to remove a kidney stone which required a recovery time of 4 to 6 weeks – a very stressful period for patients. Today, because of medical advancements, kidney stone treatment has greatly improved, and many non-invasive options may now be performed in an outpatient setting like Lithotripsy. Moreover, here are signs and symptoms you can check if you are a candidate for Kidney Stone Removal or Lithotripsy.
- The kidney stone blocks urine flow.
- It causes frequent urinary tract infection (UTI).
- It causes constant bleeding and kidney tissue damage.
- It causes constant pain and does not pass after a reasonable period of time.
- It grew larger, as seen on X-ray results.
- It has become too large that is caught in a difficult place to pass on its own
If surgical treatment may still be necessary as advised by your urologist (kidney doctor), there are a lot of medical centres in Mexico you can try to make you kidney stone free. There are top medical centers in Mexico that can assist you in having a Lithotripsy.
Continue reading original post here: http://www.placidway.com/package/2481/Be-Stone-Free-with-Mexicos-Medical-Centers-for-Kidney-Stone-Surgery-