Make Hair Loss History by Choosing Hair Transplant Abroad
Easy, Efficient & Painless
Hair loss can affect anyone no matter what their gender or race would be. Alopecia is not easy to deal with, especially when you are in your early 30s, and people mistaken you for being 40 years old or when you are not considered young anymore because you suffer from hair loss.
Of course, there are the optimistic ones who say that it is better this way as they pay less at the hairdresser, they don’t have to wash their hair so often as before, cut the expenses on hair products and the hat they are always wearing looks really good on them. Let’s face it though. Nobody likes to be bold, unless on purpose.
Every person who has to deal with hair loss goes through the five stages of grief:
- Denial – when you look in the mirror and you say to yourself that you are just imagining and it’s because of the stress at work and the worries you have and it will pass
- Anger – when you start asking why is this happening to you and what did you do to deserve this. You are also looking for persons to blame (maybe your dad?)
- Bargaining – hoping that you are mistaken and only imagining and wishing for this not to be true
- Depression – you realize that your hair continues to fall no matter how hard you try to deny it, and you can even see that little bald area on top of your head.
- Acceptance – this is the moment when you get together and you start looking for solutions. From expensive special cosmetic products and medicine, to rubbing your head with onion and garlic and all sorts of weird homemade mixtures.
continue reading original post here: http://www.placidway.com/article/1513/-Make-Hair-Loss-History-by-Choosing-Hair-Transplant-Abroad
Categories: Hair Transplant