The surge of travelers from around the globe have increased the demand for quality and accessible medical and dental care abroad, and countries around the world are stepping up to the plate to offer quality care and excellence in a number of medical and dental fields. Medical tourism conferences around the globe note the growing demand for affordable, quality care, and tracking the hundreds of thousands of people traveling from their home countries for care abroad.
Conferences in October 2011 include:
- Global Benefits Conference in Chicago
- Expatriate Healthcare, Travel Insurance & Global Healthcare Conference in Chicago
- 3rd Geotourism Conference in Oman
- International Conference for Academic Disciplines, Italy
November 2011 conferences include:
- Tourism Futures in the Netherlands
- Global Eco Asia-Pacific Tourism Conference in Australia
- 2nd Regional Conference on Tourism Research 2011 in Malaysia
December 2011 conferences include:
- Consumer Behavior in Tourism Symposium 2011 in Italy
- World Research Summit for Tourism and Hospitality in Hong Kong
- Technology in Hospitality and Tourism 2011 in Australia
Conferences such as these focus on medical consumer behaviors and desires, and are a focal point of such meetings. Sustaining medical tourism business is also addressed at conferences, as is how medical providers may best meet the growing needs of increasing client bases when it comes to medical tourism and travel abroad.
The 9th ITC National Tourism Conference will take place in India in January 2012, as will the ENTER 2010 eTourism – Present and Future Services and Applications, and many more. Medical tourism is a viable, serious business these days, and continues to grow, as global patients want increased accessibility, affordability and choices when it comes to their health and wellness.