Most spine injuries are caused by trauma, but some are caused by internally degenerative conditions that accompany age or some disease processes. Back problems can include spinal stenosis, herniated discs, thinning or degenerative discs, pinched nerves, bone spurs, sciatica and conditions like spinal arthritis. Your treatment options for surgeries for spinal conditions and injuries will depend on the type of injury, the degree of severity, and options available for such injuries or disease processes and your own physical condition and goals.
Spine care, spine treatments and spinal surgeries offer greater range of motion, mobility and enhanced quality of life. Some of the most common treatments for spinal conditions include:
- Spinal Fusion – joins two vertebrae together, which helps to reduce or eliminate movement or motion between vertebrae
- Lumbar Disc Replacement – replaces an injured or diseased disk in the lower back region
- Cervical Disc Replacement – replaces an injured or diseased disk in the neck region
- Laminaplasty – procedure that relieves compression of the spinal cord in the neck area of the spine
- Laminectomy – involves removing of the laminal (top or roof of a vertebrae) from the spinal column to allow more room for the spinal cord and nerves
- Laminotomy – involves trimming or removing some of the laminal from the spinal column
Choose the best spine surgery abroad by being informed. The best spine surgery hospitals in the world are found at Wooridul Spine Hospital in Seoul to the Jordan Hospital in Amman. Don’t limit your choices or care by where you live. Excellent, accredited and experienced medical care around the world is literally at your fingertips.
Tags: accredited medical care, amman, back problems, best spine surgery abroad, best spine surgery hospitals, bone spurs, cervical disc replacement, degenerative conditions, degenerative discs, herniated discs, jordan hospital, laminaplasty, laminectomy, laminotomy, lumbar disc replacement, pinched nerves, range of motion, sciatica, Seoul, spinal arthritis, spinal conditions, spinal fusion, spinal stenosis, spinal surgery options, spinal trauma, spine care, spine care abroad, spine injuries, spine surgery options, spinla surgery, thinning discs, treatmnt options, Wooridul Spine Hospital