Welcome to NeuroGen – Brain and Spine Institute
NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute is an institution which provides Stem Cell Therapy Treatments, but we do not just want to give treatment to our patients, we care about them that’s the reason we also take into consideration the overall well being of every patient under our care.
At NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute we provide a ray of hope to people who have none and thereby increase the quality of life .
Diseases resulting from degenerative changes in the nervous system markedly impact the lives of millions and pose growing public health challenges. The prevention and treatment of these neurodegenerative disorders represents critical goals of medical research today and is the mission of the NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute.
What is Our Mission?
We at NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute aim to:
- Provide an overall well being of patients.
- Provide Rehabilitation Therapy, support and care about our patients.
- Provide Global Rehabilitation and Counseling facilities for patients with neurodegenerative disease.
- Be globally recognized as an ethical best-in-class Biotechnology Centre of Excellence.
Our Health Care Features
- Stem Cell Treatment
- Rehabilitation Therapies
- Neurological Disorders
- Holistic Care
Diseases Treated by Us
- Muscular Dystrophy: MD, refers to a group of genetic diseases marked by progressive weakness and degeneration of the skeletal or voluntary muscles, which control movement. The muscles of the heart and some other involuntary muscles are also affected in some forms of muscular dystrophy, and a few forms involve other organs as well.
- Autism: ASD, is a neuro-developmental disorder which appears in the first 3 years of life and affects the brain’s normal development of socialization and communication.
- Cerebal Palsy: is a disorder caused by damage to the brain during pregnancy, delivery or shortly after birth. It is often accompanied by seizures, hearing loss, difficulty speaking, blindness, lack of co-ordination and/or mental retardation.
- Spinal Cord Injury: The damage begins at the moment of injury when displaced bone fragments, disc material, or ligaments bruise or tear into spinal cord tissue. In India, approximately fifteen lac people live with spinal cord injury.
- Stroke: also known as brain attack occurs when a blood vessel carrying oxygen and nutrients to the brain is blocked by a clot or bursts, blood clot blocks an artery (a blood vessel that carries blood from the heart to the body) or a blood vessel (a tube through which the blood moves through the body) breaks, interrupting blood flow to an area of the brain.
- Cerebellar Ataxia: it refers to a condition of unsteadiness of gait. Causes of ataxia are varied. It includes, among others, alcoholism, multiple sclerosis, brain tumors, thyroid disease and genetic abnormalities. It may also result from a viral infection or chicken pox during childhood.
The NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute where NRRT protocol is provided is ISO 9001-2008 certified. With the team of committed Neurosurgeons, Health care professionals, Rehabilitation therapists, Research scientists and staff it is constantly thriving on it to give the best health care for people with incurable/intractable neurological disorders.
Our Medical Team
The NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute medical panel includes:
- Pediatric Neurologist,
- General Physician,
- General Surgeon,
- Orthopedic surgeon & Ophalmologist,
Our Basic Science Team:
Our Rehabilitation Team:
- Occupational Therapist,
- Speech Therapist & Psychologist.
Why to Choose Us?
At NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute we provide:
A vigorous and intensive rehabilitation program which gives the patient marked improvements, “6 hours of rehabilitation activities per day for 6 days a week for 6 months”.
We help you with an individualized care, as we are happy to communicate with your therapists (telephonically as well as via mail) as to what special therapy you need.
We also will provide you with a DVD of all the rehabilitation you have undergone at NeuroGen so that your personal therapist can get a better understanding of your post treatment rehabilitation needs.
The Follow-Up visits to NeuroGen need to be made at one, three, six months and one year post stem cell therapy when you will be evaluated to check for the improvements.
Because we at NeuroGen are highly qualified, we care about you, your wellbeing, your health improvements and we will give you the best quality care and follow up after your stem cell treatmet and rehabilitation!
Categories: Medical Centers